7.9.06

my little over achiever



Kudos to my dear Conor, the laziest over achiever I know. First it was a perfect ASVAB, then "Top Airman" at Basic. Now he just made "Below the Zone". Which is early promotion and more $$$. Ok, maybe just more $. The funniest part is, he was late to work for the first time ever, (he was helping me with babies), and a full bird Colonel was hanging around to give him his new stripes. I laughed. Perhaps, I thought, I should put up a picture of him in uniform. But alas, I don't have any. So this will have to do. Good job, Birdy!

7 rubber neckers:

WunEyedDog said...

Thanks baby doll. I'm trying to be pretty chill about it, but I'm pretty happy.

nosuchluck said...

and an adorable picture it is! congrats to your hubby. what an excellent honor and cool about the $ too. even if it is just $ and not $$$. every little $ helps.

fat little pug said...

no need to be chill, man! that's awesome!!!! i don't know what all tha means, but it sounds great!!

seasons of the heart said...

cute picture... congrats conor!!! sounds awesome.

Melliferous Pants said...

Yay!

ChiroMum said...

Congrats Conor!!!

**'full bird colonel' always makes me think of Colonel Potter, hee hee!

Elsa said...

Congrats Conor!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space